Facilities and installation services
During your stay
DEN Airport offers travelers luxurious accommodations, a convenient location, meeting spaces and relaxing lounge areas. There is no on-Airport property hotels, but Westin Denver International Airport is located just up the escalator from the Transit center, which offers shuttle and public transit services, including the A Line commuter train, to downtown Denver. It is a 519-room hotel and conference center. Besides, around the airport area, there are many hotel alternatives.
Several Vip lounges are available as well.
In addition to many other services, DEN Airport offers financial services, play kids area, mother's rooms, and facilities for disabled passengers.
Image from Youtube
- ATMs provided by Canvas Credit Union
- There are numerous ATMs located throughout Jeppesen Terminal and Gates A, B and C
- Canvas Credit Union is located in Jeppesen Terminal, Level 6; open Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Visit www.canvas.org
Service is provided by World Wide Money Exchange with locations in:
- Center core of A Gates; Mon. - Fri.: 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Sat. - Sun.: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Center core of B Gates; Mon. - Fri.: 7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Sat. - Sun.: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Jeppesen Terminal Level 5; Mon. - Fri.: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat. - Sun.: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
A credit card can be used to withdraw US dollars at any airport ATM machine
The currency exchange service, may also includes domestic travelers checks (American Express only), notary, postage and Western Union transfer services.
The airport offers free wireless internet access throughout the terminal. To connect to the wireless network, you will need to select one of these options: DEN Airport Free WiFi or DEN Airport Free WiFi 2.4
There are charging stations (with USB ports) for personal electronic devices located throughout Jeppesen Terminal and all three concourses. DEN also has dedicated battery charging stations that offer seating and work surface spaces. For Electric Vehicle Charging Stations go to Parking Services
DEN airport offers free bag check and check-in service for passenger's convenience. Confortable Baggage Claim areas and lost and found assistance are also available. More details at Customer Service page
- This service is for passengers who enter security with prohibited items and need to mail them. This option will be available directly at the TSA checkpoints via Airport Mailers. Look for Jeppesen Terminal, bridge to A Gates. TSA representatives will assist passengers as needed
US Postal Services
- USPS mailboxes are located at Level 1 on the west side by doors 104/106
- Mail drop boxes can be found on the center core of A Gates (northwest corner), on B Gates in the center core, and on C Gates on the mezzanine level
UPS Drop Box
- Location: mezzanine level, B and C Gates
FedEx Drop Box
- Location: mezzanine level, B and C Concourses
- Defibrillators for cardiac emergencies are located in Jeppesen Terminal and each Concourse
- Portable oxygen containers (POCs) must meet FAA requirements and must be pre-approved with your airline. Contact your airline for details and to make arrangements
- For more information about the types of medical devices and medication that can go through security, please refer to TSA Cares
Water bottle filling service
Denver International Airport, following the sustainability policy already adopted by several airports in the United States, has water bottle filling stations in each of the three concourses. They are located in the center of the lobbies, in each corner. In this sense, it is convenient to be aware of plastic recycling. That is why each user is suggested to keep their plastic bottle, and not to throw it into the waste basket once used.
There are several airport lounges available for travelers to relax in, including the United Club, American Airlines Admirals Club, Delta Sky Club, and the Plaza Premium Lounge. LEARN MORE
DEN offers three nursing rooms that provide a more comfortable and private space for nursing mothers. These spaces are located just after the security control in the center of each of the DEN rooms. In turn, there is a nursing room located in the center of the Jeppsen terminal, Level 5 on the south side where the women's bathroom is.
The nursing rooms are located at:
- Center of Jeppesen Terminal, level 5, southside inside women's restroom
- Center of A Gates, near the women’s restroom closest to Denver Duty Free
- Center of B Gates, near the women’s restroom closest to Tuleh Ruche
- Center of C Gates, near the women’s restroom closest to Einstein Bros. Bagels
To request the access code to a nursing room, use the intercom on the wall next to the nursing room door. Rooms are available 24/7.
It is located at Jeppesen Terminal, Level 6 East and is available from 4 a.m. until midnight daily.
- Includes an Islamic Masjid and an interfaith chapel
- Catholic Mass held on Sundays at 1 p.m.
Pet Relief Areas
The DEN airport has dedicated rooms for the relief of service animals and pets and they are conveniently located after security control in the central cores of gates A, B and C. In addition, there is an outdoor rest area for pets before security check located just outside gate 200 on the west side of the Jeppesen Terminal.
These pet relief zones comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
In turn, inside the Denver International Airport is a pet resort with private suites, flat-screen TVs, massage therapy, on-site medical experts, and obedience training.
Secondly, there is a 24-hour boarding and boarding service for pets: Paradise 4 Paws.
This premium resort for dogs and cats, is located at 24735 E. 75th Ave., (WorldPort facility) just east of the Pikes Peak shuttle lot along 75th Avenue.
DEN is known for its extensive art collection, with over 300 pieces on display throughout the airport.